Underground Dog Fence Pricing
Simple Dog Fence Pricing for your Pet Containment
Complete SystemDog fence pricing includes the following
- Wire for up to ½ acre yard
- Training so your pet is off leash the day of install
- 30 day money back containment guarantee
A Complete Dog Guard® Out of Sight Fencing System includes:
- 1 Dog Guard® Lightning Protection Unit Automatically disconnects the transmitter in case of AC power surges and lightning.
- 1 Dog Guard® 7K transmitter (more about our transmitters) Transmits the radio frequency to and throughout the buried signal/boundary wire. Also controls the depth of the correction zone, (the signal field or distance from the wire before a reminder or correction stimulus is used).
- 1 DG9XT, DG5000 or DG Micro receiver with nylon collar (see our receivers) Worn by your pet and used to produce a tone or correction stimulus when they enter the reminder or correction zones (i.e., the signal field).
- 500 feet of signal/boundary wire Carries the signal from the transmitter that defines the areas your pet can and cannot go, but does NOT carry any current of any kind*.
- Boundary flags Used during training to help your pet visually recognize where they can and cannot go.
- Waterproof burial splices
- Battery To ensure their reliability and performance, Dog Guard batteries are specially welded together. Unlike our competitors’ multiple cell batteries which run the risk of breaking contact, DG batteries maintain 100% connection. Sign up for our optional Battery Plan, and help insure the safety of your pet while avoiding the chance of receiver problems stemming from battery failure!
- Dog training and support from Dog Guard of Rockford
If you have any further questions about our underground electric dog fence* please send us your questions and comments directly.
Why a Dog Guard® Underground Pet Fence is Just Plain BETTER!
- All Dog Guard products are made in the USA (Troy, NY)
- The Dog Guard Transmitter has a “Dual Correction Zone” feature that that helps prevent dogs from running through the signal field. The signal for this zone does NOT fluctuate and can be easily changed by the pet owner (with out expensive service fees).
- The transmitter has 32 levels of stimulation for correction control matched to the size of your petand which can also be easily changed by the pet owner at the transmitter (with out expensive service fees).
- The receiver worn by your pet is specifically encoded to assure that your pet will not receive stray connections from a neighboring system or other electronics. Our receivers are also guaranteed to be waterproof, eliminating expensive fees stemming from water damage.
- We offer a variety of receiver sizes that are matched to dog’s size.
- Wire is 14 gauge solid copper wire with extra heavy poly sheathing.